Obama Power Grab - Again + Wednesday Robo-Love

>> April 14, 2010


Speaking of asshattery… This bill will grant dictatorial powers to the President, no ifs ands or buts…
This legislation, essentially, confers on the federal government police powers that, under our system, are the exclusive preserve of state and local government. The blank check the bill gives the feds to take over any financial institution is really more of an exercise of eminent domain than it is an extension of traditional federal regulatory power.
Read the whole thing here.


Some great stuff out on the blogosphere today....

For a mind wash, take a look at Obooger’s shadow.
More mind wash here in the form of Rock Sugar.
Just do it. You know you’re curious…
I may move to Arizona
 
Jon Voight Speaks here and here.
Yes, the Robot does dream of electric sheep, in spaaaace.
 
Overpopulation? What overpopulation?
If you can’t argue on the facts, try to take away the voice of the opposition.
 
Repeat after Smitty: "life is life is life"
 
Wonder where that job went? Steve has the graphic answer. No, it’s not a photo of a toilet, but it could be.
 
 
 
 
Did you hear about the Republican beatings in New Orleans this weekend on the MSM?
Oh, sorry, it was the Republicans on the receiving end.
 
 
 
 
The Alinsky Method explained…

A Jobs-Lost Visual Aid

 

Assad is arming Hezbollah with long-range Scud missiles

8 comments:

Thats Right April 14, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Thanks brother. Some serious pot-stirring shenanigans goin' down tomorrow. Might get a 3 a.m. from the joint. Be awake.

Bob Belvedere April 14, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Thanks for the linky love.

WOLVERINES!

Bob Belvedere April 14, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Hey...why did you all that That's Right guy to comment here? Don't you know Moe Lane banned him from Red State?

Thats Right April 14, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

I know the Robot. The Robot is a friend of mine. You, Moe Lane, you are no Mind Numbed Robot.

Wolverines indeed Bob.

Red April 14, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Bob's trying to oust you Ruuus-tay!
Speaking of asshattery, I think I'm making that tomorrow's word of the day, Robot ;-D

robot April 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

@Russ I'll be sure to wake up in time to bail you out.

@BB Really? Red State? Moe Lane? Why on earth would they do such a thing?

@Russ, You've got some 'splainin' to do. Just wait til tomorrow, when I'm sober. Seriously, I read some of the thread, I can see both sides of it. Moe may have been forced to intercede between two contributors on the site. Looking at it that way, I don't think I would have handled it in the comment section but, that may have been the only arena, or since it started there, the arena it needed to be resolved in. I wonder what the reaction would have been if your comment was aimed at a reader? Either way, I wouldn't have banned you. - My 2 cents, adjusted for inflation.

@Red I would be honored, although in full disclosure, I didn't coin the word. I just like it. I picked it up from Fark. Not sure where it origimated.

Wolverines!

Red April 15, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

WOLVERINES!

Thats Right April 15, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

"I can see both sides of it."

Wait...there's another side but mine, i.e., the right side? I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Look, it's his site and he can do what he wants. But the simple fact is he banned me because I went upside his grill about the 6th District race and he didn't like what I had to say none too much. The reason being that he's an establishment hack (h/t CL) who enjoys suckling at the power teat.

WOLVERINES!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP