April 15th Tax Day TEA Party + Rep Paul Ryan

>> April 12, 2010

In my neck of the woods the Party will be held at Ford Park just outside Beaumont  from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. The address is: Ford Park 5115 IH 10 S, Beaumont, TX 77701

I'll be there with my new HD video camera to hopefully get some footage of the event. Don't be too hard on me for the product as I don't normally go running around with a camera. I just figure somebody's got to do it. If you see some dude with a pony tail and a little red handy-cam, don't hesitate to say howdy!

Mail Bag
Today in the mail bag the Robot received some interesting reading. I love when you guys send me stuff. Especially when I've got a heavy workload as I do now.

First up is from Quigley, who found a Politico article that examines Congress' apparent malaise concerning the budget.
...some Democratic insiders suspect that leaders will skip the budget process altogether this year — a way to avoid the political unpleasantness of voting on spending, deficits and taxes in an election year — or simply go through a few of the motions, without any real effort to complete the work.
Nice to know they think they can push the unpleasent truth under the rug for a year. Not happening on this blog.

Next, also from Q, is a neat little gadget from OpenSecrets.org which will let you know just how much those critters in Congress are worth. Quite telling actually. Freaking aristocrats. Go see for yourself.
I may have to add Open Secrets to my list of useful tools. 
  
Rep. Paul Ryan
Listening to GB today, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan stopped in and shared a new (to me) website where he lays out the solution to America's budget crisis. I like this guy. A lot. I just wish GB would quit slobbering over the good guys. It's getting kind weird. Did anyone else notice that? He did the same thing with Perry.

That's all for now. I'm back to the studio for more tracking and mixing. Have  great day!
Oh, and I included a couple more Rule 5's for ya. You're welcome.

1 comments:

Gorges Smythe April 12, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Are the pictures of the featured speakers?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP