Worth the Time...

>> March 9, 2010

Two articles at the Tenth Amendment center caught my eye this morning. One concerning federalism and states rights, and another opining the government's inability to restrain itself and who's responsibility it is to restrain it. (I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.)

Thirdly this humble Robot has been invited to join a bunch of blogging brainiacks over at The Resistance. It's a new group blog offering discourse from a libertarian/conservative perspective with a lot of talent and a pinch of snark. Check it out. Bookmark it! It promises to be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Amusing Bunni March 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Hi Robot, aka LHC! Congrats on joining the resistance. I'm happy you found my blog too, thanks for following me! I'm following you too now.
I hope you have an excellent week.

Your blog is super with lots of great links!
Thanks and enjoy your day.

robot March 9, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Hi Bunni! Cool. Glad to hear that. Thanks for the kind words as well.
Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP