Open Letter To Representative Bart Stupak

>> March 20, 2010

I've been trying to call Rep. Stupak, Sorry to say his voicemail is full. So I went to congress.org, found his website and sent an email. I'm outside his district and the site says that he can't reply to me. I wonder if the email went through. Anyway, here is what I sent.

Representative Stupak, Sir please oppose the Health Care Bill as it stands. I think you and I both know that it funds abortion and is also an unconstitutional one. If it is such a benefit, then why have key votes been bought with bribes and arm twisting? Americans can do better for our country and each other.
I am and will be praying for you and our country.

Signed with my real name and city.

Here is his email page.
http://www.house.gov/stupak/IMA/issue2.htm

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe March 20, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe the bill will pass, and since he was able to place an anti-constitionalist on the Supreme Court, it way well stand in court.

robot March 20, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Positive thoughts Gorges. Positive thoughts. :)
I'm also a realist but I won't quit fighting til the fight is through. Most of the media would have us believe it's over. I say the fat lady hasn't sung and til she does, I'm in it. What have I got to lose? Only the Constitution.

Teresa March 20, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

I am hoping and praying that this bill doesn't pass. I emailed Rep. Stupak and got the same message. I hope both our emails made it through to him. He needs all the support that he can get. I commend Stupak for standing up for the unborn.

Matt March 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

I'm trying to stay positive, even though I think it'll pass. I saw on Fox earlier that the dems will not use DEMONPASS, so Pelosi must think she has the votes to pass it. Even then, it's not over. The struggle for freedom is never over. Stay strong friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP