Thank You - Link Fest

>> February 15, 2010

Now a list of the esteemed and extremely nice bloggers who have linked to this humble robot over the last 6 months or so.


I'm honored to have been pointed at by you. Thank You Very Much!

I know, most of these hits were probably misdirected 404's but they are appreciated none the less.
In no particular order...
Apologies if I've left anyone off, please let me know if I missed you.  Thanks again!

ADDENDUM: Big hat tip to Smitty for same day linkage! He must be the hardest working man in the blogosphere. The Other McCain, is there anything it can't do?

Side note: Check out one of my new additions to the blogroll. Good old down-home common sense commentary and some well told stories at Gorges' Grouse. He's a grumpy old coot, but we like it that way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP