Obamotivator

>> February 28, 2010

It looks like Lance "The Troglopundit" is having another Automotivator contest with the latest "Obama Death Stare" screen cap. I may be a bit late to the party, (Life does intrude from time to time.) but, I haven't come empty handed.

So, in a shameless act of self promotion I submit the Robot's entry into this little soirée...

 
Now, go forth to proclaim the indestructibility of a fictional, pixelated, riveted, tin can.
Nothing can stop me now! Mwahahahaha. 

UPDATE: The Troglopundit understands. Resistance is futile. Thanks for the link Sir Lance.

2 comments:

Red March 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Finally! Some inspiration! I gots to make one.Trog cracks me up.

robot March 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Hi Red. Glad I, er Trog could help. I think. Or something. Glad you came by anyways.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP