Kill The Bill Rally Update...

>> November 5, 2009

Gateway Pundit is my hero. I love the fact that while I'm working, GP is on the job ~ You Rock!

Mark Levin is a national treasure. Why hasn't he run for office?

And did I mention iOWNTHEWORLD? - Pure Gold

Awesome even.
Michele Bachman is smart AND hot. What a combo. Wait....
Bachmann+Palin? Palin+Bachmann? Aww, cmon, you know you've thought about it.  No, not THAT. Get your mind out of the gutter.
Could the nation handle so much blatant patriotism? Could we balance so much progesterone and estrogen? Could they handle the 3am calls from the pentagon asking "What are you wearing?" But I digress, of course we could. We are in the process of weathering possibly the greatest ego since Kanye West. And for the next 3+ years no less. I think we could deal with a few female eccentricities. Besides, these are tough ladies. Anyone remember Margaret Thatcher?
How about this for a slogan: "Ladies For Liberty!"  I like. It has a nice ring to it.

Whatever happens, I for one am glad to have these women patriots on the right side of the debate.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP