Robo-Love to My Commenters

>> March 15, 2010

To thank the readers of the 'Bot who have left bits of wisdom below the folds of the main page, I've decided to give the link-fest a new twist. I'm not sure if it's been done before but what the hay, I'll try almost anything once. Except Obamacare!

Here we go with RoboLove - "Extreme Commenters Edition"
In order of posting:

The Princess and the Peas
Animal Farm 
The Thinker
Conservative Buddha
politicartoon
pamibe
Maggie's Notebook 
Little Miss Attila
Day by Day
Gorges' Grouse
TOTUS
Mr. XYZ
sig94
Eye of Polyphemus
MAinfo
nosheepleshere
SharpElbows
TheySay/WeSay
Din'ITellYou?
The Classic Liberal
Makes My Brain Itch
COMMON CENTS BLOG  
Interesting News Items
Caught Him With a Corndog
WyBlog
The Oh, bama FILES
Woodsterman 
Diary of a Right Wing Peace Loving Pussycat
The Lester & Charlie Show 
OF MICE AND raMEN 
Obammy Is A Shammy
Republican Redefined
The Conservative Lady
~ Amusing Bunni's Musings ~
teresamerica
That's Right
Legalize The Constitution
The Lights of Albuquerque
motorcitytimes
Right Ideas
Conservative Hideout 2.0

Thanks to all of you bloggers and patriots who make this a fun adventure!

There are a few I missed because your profile was private and I'm sorry to say I didn't know what blog you represented. If you'd like to be on the list, comment to this post and you'll get added first chance I get. - Peace out!

9 comments:

Teresa March 15, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Thanks for the robo-love linky.

Have a great day:)

Amusing Bunni March 15, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Hi LHC1
Thanks for the Robo Love, we love your blog!

Chris Muir March 15, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Thank you, Oh Robotic One!

Maggie Thornton March 15, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Thank you "not-so-mind-numbed" robot. The linkey-love is much appreciated.

Opus #6 March 16, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

I'm feeling it. Thanks so much for the link.

No Sheeples Here! March 18, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

I always knew you dreamed of electric sheep. Thanks for the linky-love 'Bot.

Thats Right March 22, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

I don't know how I missed this, thanks man.

"I been drivin' all night my hands wet on the wheel..."

TS/WS March 22, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Thanks for the Link!
You have some good rants, and draw a diverse reader crowd.

robot March 22, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Thanks to all of you... You make it fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP