Robotic Linkfest

>> March 9, 2010

Present Discontent - Blog Debate – Sarah Palin & The Economy, Pt. 2
Pundit and Pundette - Just because we likes 'em!
Potluck - Smart ladies over there.
MAinfo - Calling all swing votes...
The Classic Liberal - Bumper Sticker Politics
The Thinker - Just in case you missed it...
Villainous Company - Ewww!
Theo Spark - Righteous outrage...
Washington Rebel - Gubment Educashun?
WyBlog - Same sex census?
The Lotus - Just because we like her.
The BlogProf - Mark Levin at the Reagan Library
The Troglopundit - 'Cause I like to annoy the Trog
No Sheeples Here - She's got a sword and wields it on The Wizard of Berzerkistan who parries very well his own self.
The Daley Gator - Another day another marxist...

WTF? Fox news calls Geert Wilders a fascist?
The Other McCain has the scoop and discussion. Has someone slipped a Fox exec a Kool-Aid mickey?

The Resistance - See how I slipped that in here? Tricksey little hobbitses. Hates them we does.

Political Realities - wants a pay cut for congress.
Motor City Times - My new friend
Moe Lane - Has Sandra Bullock
That's Right - Has a problem with policies that don't work. Who'd a thunk it?
Makes My Brain Itch - offers some coffee, tea or...
Little Miss Attila - Because I read somewhere "It's bad karma not to link her"
Left Coast Rebel - On censorship
Eye of Polyphemus - Need I explain?
Founding Bloggers - Good work over there
Gateway Pundit - Nancy Pelosi thinks Obama Care has to pass before we find out what's in it. Asinine!

Conservative Hideout - points us to a former Soviet schooling the liberals.
Doug Ross - would rather be waterboarding...
Caught Him With A Corndog - Stop by and bid Red a fond farewell. (I hope not for good.)

 ------>UPDATE: Corndog's Back! - She was just playin' opossum. - Don't scare me like that :)

Interesting News Items - Has Murtha's replacement
Liberal Guy - Is he really liberal? hmmmm
The Live Wyre - has a Photoshop I'm going to steal - Fair warning - Collaborated with Big Fur Hat of iOTW. - A masterpiece.

And one more - Texas Fred - I like Texas, and I have an uncle named Fred. So there.

If I missed anyone who has linked to me in the last forevah, please let me know.

Ciao,
MNR aka LHC

Updates and oversights I: Oops "How Soon We Forget" edition.
Legalize the Constitution and The Lights of Albuquerque - I think Jeff might have been the first to link the bot in his blogrolls. Thanks for reminding a forgetful slob.
Gorges' Grouse - Cause He's a faithful commenter and a curmudgeonly composer of country-style common-sense.

Mayhap I feel a linkfest - "Commenting Bloggers' Edition" in the works. Hmmmm...

8 comments:

Thats Right March 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Thanks Robot.

robot March 9, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Thank you.

Opus #6 March 10, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Linkies make the heart happy. Thanks for the link.

Jeff Stone March 10, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

So long as you keep linking Pundette, all is right

theCL March 10, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Robo-love ... what a great title!

steve March 10, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

I agree with theCL, great title for the posts.

You know, since you ARE a robot, baybe you should introduce yourself to Cameron

http://the-resistance.posterous.com/the-new-group-blog-0

Thanks for the link.

Red March 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

I'm such a fraud. I'm totally back. I could not stay away-kept getting sucked back in. Must have some really bad case of burn out. My apologies for the false alarm but I really thought I was cashing in for good.

robot March 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

YEAH!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP