Con-fetti-stitution

>> March 11, 2010

I was surfing along today, just clicking around, you know me, looking for a trinket or something I could bring home to the two of you who stop by every now and again, when I happened to stop by Carol's Ye Olde PhotoShoppe  otherwise known as No Sheeples Here to do some browsing and you know, she has the most spot on piece of work on display. I had to steal it so I could show it to you.

I nick named it "Con-fetti-stitution". Very "telling" don't you think? With a whisp of melancholy. It kind-of screamed at me. Like it wanted to be liberated from a horrible machine, or chains of some sort. Oh. I don't know. I really don't know much about art. What does it say to you?
















She also has a good article to go along with the art. You should pay her a visit and check it out.

2 comments:

Kid March 11, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

We will survive this.

robot March 12, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Thanks for the encouragement TK. These MFer's just piss me off with their make it up as you go along rules. Even a two year old would be horrified at the bait and switch BS they are pulling. Not to mention their disregard for The Constitution.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP