Mini Robo-Love Health Care Edition Link Fest

>> March 21, 2010

Friend of the Robot "Eye of Polyphemus" (which I can now spell without referring back to his blog) has an excellent list of blogs that mention the Health Care issue.

He says: "We cannot avoid the healthcare issue. It is all anyone is blogging about:"
 
That about sums it up Jeff Jamie. - Sorry dude. I must have been drunk and on crack when I typed that. I will now go and volunteer for a flogging. Hey! Look over there, a Wookie!

 
Also blogging the takeover of America is The Other McCain, who has a neat little geeky chat thingy going on, Potluck, The Resistance, with whom I am proudly associated, Michelle Malkin, and Hot Air will be updating as the day wears on.

The Classic Liberal has a guest post from Irish Cicero of Washington Rebel fame that should get your synapses firing on all cylinders.

Pundit and Pundette always have the spot on commentary and analysis.
 

If you need a bosom break, you should head over to TCOTS where Mr. Robert "Bob" Belvedere has some ample information in the form of a raven headed hottie. This link in no way is an attempt to garner favor in the No Sheeples Here Rule 5 Sweater Puppy Contest. No sir, Not. One. Bit.

Lastly, I can't leave without saying thanks to Steve of Motor City Times and Gator Doug for their kind words in regard to my post at midnight last night. All I can say is, if elected, I will not serve.

That midnight post also got picked up by Doug Ross today in the Larwyn's Links issue, for which I am most appreciative sir.


That is all I have time for right now.

Be steadfast in your resolve. We are after all, Americans and this is not over by a long shot.

As for me, I've been trying to work on a logo all morning and can't take my eyes of this f^#$ing train wreck they call Health Care Reform!

And no-one even mentions the fact they shoved an education takeover into the damn thing too.
 

Keep calling and praying.

Peace Out,
LHC aka MNR

1 comments:

steve March 21, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Thanks for the link and really nice 'The Resistance' logo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP