Michele Bachmann's Repeal The Bill Petition...

>> March 24, 2010

and links to others as I find them.


This list will be updated at The Resistance as well, as time allows...
 
Michele Bachmann's Repeal the Bill petition
 
Rep. Bachmann's appers to be the same one that I signed a couple of days ago found here. I'll share it as well just in case.
 
Repeal ObamaCare Facebook Petition


The TEA Party Patriots also have a petition which you probably saw a banner for prominently displayed on this site.
 
Also, as mentioned earlier on this site, the Senate Conservatives Fund is having a Repeal It Pledge campaign.
 
I know there is another Facebook petition but FB is down at the moment so, here is the incomplete list for now.

UPDATE: FB is now up and I can add:

REPEAL THE BILL! their goal is 1,000,000,000 to join the FB page. I bet we can beat that by a few million...

Also Scrap the Bill. They have a FB page and a website The Freedom Project.

More to come.
If you have one I don't know about, share it with me in the comments of this post and I'll check it out . If it is legit to the best I can verify, I'll link it.

Cheers!

Image found at Atlas Shrugs

3 comments:

Teresa March 24, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Thanks for providing all the links to sign petitions to repeal this horrible bill.

robot March 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Hi Teresa! I should thank you. We're all doing what we can. If you find any let me know.

Anonymous April 7, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Wow. Palin & Michele are rolling tonight on Hannity! Seriously, we can't afford this "health care reform". Look at the recent headlines: 47% of Americans PAY NO INCOME TAX!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP