There's a Rumor...

>> March 5, 2010

circulating that I have naked Lucy Pinder pics on this site. Well. I don't. There are no naked Lucy Pinder pics on this blog. Don't get me wrong, if there were, I certainly wouldn't complain, but seeing as how there are no naked Lucy Pinder pictures here then, I really must be honest about it.














I only post this today to help wash your mind out from that nasty little Karl Rove spell I had yesterday. Sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

UPDATE: I must be losing it. I totally forgot to mention The Other McCain's Rule 5 in this post. Ignorance is bliss, but not when it costs your blog hits. As penance, I have added more pictures of Lucy Pinder after the jump. She just might be close to naked in a couple of those...

UPDATE II: WOW! Maybe there is something to this Rule 5 business. The Robot issues a Hearty Howdy to all the visitors from The Other McCain. Think I'll just go look for some more Lucy Pinder pics now...



 
  
  

1 comments:

jay son March 11, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

ah, yeah that would work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP