So I Was Thinking About It...

>> March 4, 2010

and so I did it.

I made Facebook and Twitter pages for The Bot.  Gotta get with the times you know? The 20th century?

Hey, and good news!  Karl Rove is following me! I've got like a total of twelve tweets and Karl Rove is following me. He knows intellect when he sees it. Why he's following those other 96,000 idiots, I can't explain.

Anyhoo, now I'm trying to find widgets to link back to those respective pages. What a pain in the a$$ to find one that goes with my delicate sensibilities.

"Honey, does this Twitter button make my blog look fat?"

"No dear."

Of course, that's not really what she was thinking. What she was thinking was:

Nothing.

She couldn't have had a thought. She's the imaginary girl that lives in my head. So there's that too I've got to deal with.

What? Oh. Sorry,
I left the toilet seat up.

My bad.

So, follow the blog on Twitter and Facebook.

You'll be glad you did.

UPDATE: Oh. suuuure it's a coincidence. The Trog's trying to horn in on my post. - Yea, like hey dude. I was here first. Everybody just jump on the Karl Rove party train why don't you.

UPDATE II: Wyblog has a new acronym he'd like to share with us and links the bot simultaneously. That's a neat trick! Wait. Did he just call me a fraudulent jerk?

2 comments:

Chris Wysocki March 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Not you, the "fraudulent jerk" lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

You're the "tin head". Get it? Huh?

Nobody think I'm funny. :-(

robot March 12, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Heh, yea, I got it. It was funny. And yes, you are absolutely correct on the address of the FJ.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP