Robo-Love Sunday!

>> March 28, 2010

Howdy to the readers of The Other McCain from the Robot! There be an Other McCain-alanche going on here today. Thanks to you Smitty and RSM sirs.

It seems Irish Cicero over at Washington Rebel and Steve from The Resistance and Motor City Times have thrown some linkage at the Bot as well.

Of course I would be negligent if I did not mention The Classic Liberal, who has also linked this site on many occasions.

Here are some other friends who need a good thanking.
Wyblog
The Daley Gator
Fishersville Mike
That's Right
Another Black Conservative
Conservative Hideout
MAinfo
teresamerica
No Sheeples Here
Makes My Brain Itch

~ Amusing Bunni's Musings ~

Pundit & Pundette

Doug Ross @ Journal
Eye of Polyphemus
The Camp Of The Saints
Little Miss Attila
 
Grandpa John's
Reaganite Republican
Left Coast Rebel

Moe Lane
my thoughts on freedom
Present Discontent


 To all of these I will quote a lion. 
"This is how we treat our friends."

6 comments:

Teresa March 28, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

Thank You for the linky love. You are a wonderful friend.
God bless :)

Matt March 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

The linkage is always appreciated my friend.

Opus #6 March 28, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Thanks for the kind link.

I see that you like librarians? Any talk like that reminds me of the Marian the Librarian number from the Music Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFv29iPACc

robot March 29, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Hi guys. - Yea, intelligence is always hot. The Bot loves him some smart chicks. You heard it here first folks! :)

Thats Right March 29, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Thanks Bot. Loves me some librarian.

Bob Belvedere April 1, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Those pictures remind me that I'm past due for some lovin' from Mrs. B. - time to have her put on the glasses. Wonder what the late fee will be?

Thanks for the linky love, MNR.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP