There's A New Motivator In Town...

>> April 17, 2010

I heard about Bill Clinton's recent prediction of violence from the TEA Party movement, then I remembered these ladies. Do they look violent to you?

What do you think Lance?

Get used to it ladies. You're a hit!
Thanks for the linky love, my fellow bloggers.

UPDATE II: A heartfelt apology  to Fishersville Mike. I like totally forgot you linked this post as well. I will make amends with future excessive linkage to your most excellent weblog. How's that for grovelling? Good? No? Yes? Maybe? Hey, look! Yonder goes a rabbit!

UPDATE III: These radicals have really taken off, gone darn near viral, even. Now D.D. over at American Power gives a nod to the robot. Thank you Sir!

6 comments:

steve April 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Good one...

robot April 18, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

They can spout off all the lies they want to. We'll beat them with the truth!

Red April 18, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

I'm down for a killer peach cobbler.

Red April 19, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Congrats to the link back from TOM.

TrogloPundit April 19, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Could somebody get this guy an Instalance, please? I could use the instaseconds.

robot April 19, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

@REd, yea, I'm a big peach fan from waaay back.

@Trog Ah, just one Instalanche would but whet the appetite would it not? Like pistachios. Have you ever had just one pistachio?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

USO

USO
Donate!
Powered By Blogger

Congratulations!

You win the "I scrolled to the bottom of the blog award". Which is an empty paper bag of hot air. But then, if you made it this far, that is exactly what you've received. Glad you stopped by.
Please, while you're here, hit he USO tip jar. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP